Sunday 3 March 2019

windows - Is it possible to pipe multiple audio sources into a single virtual “microphone” input?

Problem: I want to be able to pipe audio from some application into my microphone, so I can overlay sound effects into games. This is not for the intention of “mic spamming,” but a similar concept applies.


I want to play youtube videos, audio files from Winamp, or whatever, into my “Mic” device. Obviously this will be a virtual microphone, and not a real microphone, since I don’t want all the delay/interference of playing audio into a physical speaker and sending it back thru a physical microphone. The sound quality is horrible, inaudible and is very annoying.


One more aspect of the problem: I don’t want to replace my entire microphone line with just YouTube. I want to be able to speak and have YouTube playing into a game/Skype chat/stream/etc. Something that allows piping multiple audio sources into a single line, simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...