Friday 22 March 2019

macos - How can I use my macbook in grayscale?


Is it possible to make my Macbook monitor display grayscale instead of full color? How can I do that? I looked in the Displays preference plane "color" tab but didn't see anything that looked like it could do this.



Answer



You can set your display to Grayscale in System Preferences » Universal Access » Display » Use Grayscale.


enter image description here




Alternatively, the third party application Nocturne includes a monochrome setting that makes the display greyscale.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...