Tuesday 26 March 2019

windows 7 - how to close google chrome and have it save your tabs


When my computer shuts down due to automatic updates and I restart it all the tabs I had open are restored. But when I do Ctrl + Shift + Q all the tabs are lost.


Is there a way to have my tabs saved when I manually close Google Chrome? Or should I just kill every single instance of it in the Task Manager or something?



Answer



In the settings, there is an option that says "Continue where you left off" under "On Startup" option. That should keep your tabs intact when you close and launch chrome every time.


This will work for both the hotkey and manual close.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...