Sunday 24 March 2019

How to know for sure if an Excel Function shall work in an Array Formula?

There are hundreds of Built-in function in Excel. Is there any way to confirm if a built-in function shall essentially work in an Array Formula? For example I am unable to make RANK work in an Array Formula. It seems (I may be wrong) it does not support Array Formula.


Where can I get any reference preferably say from Microsoft that clearly indicates if there are any Built-in Excel functions that essentially are not supported in an Array Formula? The Excel help is not that useful here.


It will help to decide if further debugging would be needed with my array formula or for sure it's not going to work.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...