Saturday 23 March 2019

Windows 10 store won't connect to the internet

I have Windows 10, and the store won't connect to the internet. The funny thing is, all my browsers (including Edge) work fine. Not only is the store not working, neither is Cortana, and I can't connect a Microsoft account to the computer. The problem is the same for other accounts.


Windows store error code: 0x80072EFD

Here's a screenshot:


http://i.stack.imgur.com/wCAir.png


As you can see, Chrome is working perfectly (Firefox is too, but it's just hidden), while the Windows store is having problems with internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...