Sunday 24 March 2019

How to enable Windows 10 S mode for version 1803?


Following the attached link, i tried to enable S mode from my win10 Pro. But it was not successful. I did each step exactly and there wasn't any errors appeared. But my HDD had been formated when i tried it. I wanna cry. :(( Please help me to setup it. Thanks


https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/windows-10-s-deployment-sxs



Answer



i have resolved this problem. Following the link i had posted. There are some steps you must do to re-install windows 10 in S mode: -from start to "Enable customizations". Note: use ":" instead of "=" at the command: "DISM /Image=C:\mount\windows /Apply-Unattend=C:\mount\windows\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml". - Unmount WinRE Image and make a copy - Copy install.wim and winre.wim to your USB drive. Note: at the step copy scripts folder to T:\, you must copy the contents in folder scripts\old to scripts. - Deploy the image to reference PC. Note: it will clean your hard disk. be careful. all partition will be cleared. dont try it on your main PC. Thank for your help and goodluck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...