Monday 25 March 2019

How do I add Administrator Tools to the Windows 8 Start Screen?




Possible Duplicate:
Is it possible to display the Administrative tools as Tiles?



As a frequent user of the administrator tools how can I add them to the Start screen for quick access?



Answer



To enable Administrative Tools, open Settings either using the upper right corner hot spot or by pressing WinKey + I. Next, select Tiles and move the Show administrative tools slider to the right. The Start screen will be populated with many of the familiar administrative tools you know and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...