Sunday 31 March 2019

Chrome doesn't show in list of browsers when setting default in Windows 10


After an update to both Windows 10 and Chrome (51.0.2704.103), my default browser has cleared:


enter image description here


and clicking the "+" button to choose the default only gives me the option of Edge and Firefox:


enter image description here


Does any one know why this is or what I can do to fix it?



Answer



Sometimes I have mixed results with the ModernUI default programs. Can you try opening Control Panel and using that interface?


Control Panel\Programs\Default Programs\Set Default Programs


control panel defaults


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...