Thursday 21 March 2019

windows - Editor with muti-line search and replace


I am looking for text editor for Windows which is capable of performing search and replace operation of multi-line text block.


It should be able to run this operation on a folder or currently opened files.


Ideally it supports regular expressions, but it's not essential.


Thanks!



Answer



I used Notepad++ for a while when I still had to do stuff on a Windows computer; it's got decent support for regular expressions. It's got an intuitive interface, and you won't have to memorize key combinations and shortcuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...