Thursday 21 March 2019

logging - Monitor hard drive changes to files

Several months ago I saw someone using an application that showed him files on the computer being modified in real time.


Basically there was an application that wasn't working correctly, so he installed the program, ran the application, and saw all the various files that the application either read from or wrote to. He found out the application was writing a large debugging file it shouldn't be, which ended up being the problem.


I don't remember the application or the name of the person who used it, but I believe it's a freeware application. Does anyone know what this program might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...