Sunday 31 March 2019

linux - OpenVPN server does not provide access to internet

I am able to connect to my newly installed OpenVPN server (Debian 6.0 VPS using OpenVZ).


When connected with the windows client, I am not able to access the internet. net.ipv4.ip_forward and iptables are enabled and the necessary reboot for these changes where made.


How can I get the access to work? Can someone help me out? I could imagine, that I used wrong IP adresses when configuring OpenVPN, but how can i verify those in case this might be the issue?


My server.conf: http://pastebin.com/TtbNgdaG

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...