Wednesday 20 March 2019

Will I lose ALL drivers if I reset windows 10?

2 nights ago windows defender asked me to update some drivers, which I did but now I get a black screen with some cmd.exe title on it that disappears in a matter of seconds. I only got to read something about drivers, and I assume it's because drivers were not "well-installed", so I searched windows and it gave me the option to restore windows to a restore point set before the drivers updated. I restored twice today, the first time it said it could be restored because of an error, and it gave me the option to try again, which I did, but I got the same error. Besides, I keep getting the black screen every 30 minutes or so. I read a reset would clean my laptop, but, will USB ports, internet connection, screen or audio related drivers be deleted too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...