Saturday 16 March 2019

sleep - Task Scheduler won't wake the computer

I want my computer to start uTorrent at 4 o'clock in the morning, when I'm asleep. But the computer is a bit noisy so I put it to sleep mode every time I go to bed.


I've tried creating a task in Task Scheduler with this parameters:



  • Run whether user is logged in or not

  • Daily At 4:00 every day

  • Start a program "C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe"

  • Wake the computer to run this task


I've tried to change the time to run to make sure the computer wakes up and runs uTorrent. But it doesn't.


What am I doing wrong? Maybe I've lost something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...