Monday 18 March 2019

macos - Clean installation of Mac OS X 10.6 using Upgrade DVD

I have seen few videos on youtube which are saying you don't need to have Leopard to upgrade to Snow Leopard and you can use the upgrade DVD to do a clean installation, I was wondering if its true? I considering to reinstall everything because its quite messy right now, and I think I should try Snow Leopard upgrade DVD instead first install Leopard and then upgrade it to Snow Leopard? Will it break things? Any suggestion/experience will be very helpful.


One of the examples of such videos are


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0K-mD8rAyA

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...