Monday 18 March 2019

linux - Dual boot wrong time on windows

I had my Windows 10 installation, but then I decided to dual boot with Linux. I did it, and I noticed, that I have -2h on the clock on my Linux. I've searched the internet for the answer (the time zone was good). I don't really remember what I did, but I do remember setting ntp to true and hwlclock systohc --rtc, or something like this.


Now the time on my Linux is good, but the time on Windows is 2 hours late. I have to manually go to Adjust date/time -> Sync now to make it right.


I know this is messy, but I can't quite remember what exactly I did on Linux. Now the situation is like this. Is there a way to fix it? Or maybe force Windows to automatically sync, or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...