Monday 15 April 2019

ssd - How can I determine if a certain hard drive will fit my chromebook?

I have a Chromebook C710-2856, and I want to install a 64 GB REALLY fast SSD. I want to so this so that I have enough room for windows 8, which I will be installing. I am aware that the drivers for win8 and this laptop are kinda wierd, I will find a workaround for that (I might just virtualbox win8 in ubuntu) Anyways, I want to install windows 8, and so I need a bigger hard drive than the current 16GB one. The current hard drive is a 2.5" SATA drive that is not very long. The one I want to buy is a little longer, but still 2.5" on the SATA side. Looking at the area where the hard drive is, there appears to be plenty of room to put in the new drive.


What do I need to look for to make sure this drive will fit in my C710?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...