Sunday 21 April 2019

windows 7 - You dont currently have permission to access this folder error

I bought a new SATA Hard drive and installed a fresh copy of Windows 7 on it. I also installed my old one beside the new SATA HD.


Now I want to access my images / musics and videos but I get this error:



You dont currently have permission to access this folder, click continue to permanently get access to this folder



and when I click continue, I get this new error:



You have been denied permission to access this folder



when I go to the securiy tabs, my username (which is also the administrator on the pc) is not there - My new HDD is called C: and the old one is E: - I tried this link and run the CMD - but the CMD directory is:



C:\Windows\System32>



and my drive is E:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...