Wednesday 24 April 2019

windows 10 - Determine TLS certificate details with Microsoft Edge

I purchased a new ASUS Q302 laptop from Best Buys for testing some software under the Intel Broadwell architecture (6th Gen i7). It looks like the machine has one of those Proxy/Interception certificates pre-installed. The machine does not appear to have anti-virus software installed, and I did not install any software.


I did not agree to be proxied or intercepted, so I'm not sure what package is doing it. I'm attempting to determine what software package owns it, but I can't get Microsoft Edge to give me the details on the certificate or the fake CA (below, I clicked on the red shield).


enter image description here


Edge also appears to lack other useful setting provided by Explorer, like a way to manage startup, a ways to reset the browser, and a way to manage browser helper object (BHO).


How, exactly, do I get the new-and-improved Internet Explorer to give me the basic information it used to provide?




Mozilla


enter image description here


Google


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...