Monday 11 March 2019

networking - vmware workstation - cannot change network to bridged


i'm using vmware workstation 11. I can not bridge my network adapter. When i view Virtual network editor, there is not any bridged vmnet. I have NAT vmnet8 and host-only vmnet1. I added vmnet0 and changed Vmnet Information to Bridged and this error occured: Cannot change network to bridged: There are no un-bridged host network adapters. Reinstallation of vmware didn't solve the problem. Can you help me? Regards, Siavash



Answer



I have uninstalled kaspersky antivirus and problem solved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...