Monday 11 March 2019

microsoft office 2007 - How to disable irrelevant Windows Updates

I have Microsoft Office installed, but only Word, Excel and Powerpoint. I do not have Outlook installed, and do not use it. Or Windows Mail or something similar.


Nevertheless, Windows always wants to install a : Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter


Why? How can I tell it to go away? Hiding he update does nothing as it will come back when there is a new one or if I reboot.


It also wants to install updates for Windows Defender, which I have removed and do not use.....


edit: I found this site, which basically has no solution. I am scenario 2, and I want to avoid the update continually being recommended to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...