Wednesday 13 March 2019

windows 7 - testing Internet Explorer 9 on virtual PC


I've downloaded the Windows 7 .vhd from Microsoft's site. I created a virtual PC from that .vhd. It runs OK, but the welcome screen want a password for one of the accounts (admin and administrator).


I've tried guessing a few passwords but with no luck...


Anyone knows the correct password?



Answer



You don't say where you downloaded this image but I guess you downloaded it from Microsofts Internet Explorer Application Compatibility VPC Image. If you scroll down on that page you can read this line



The password to login to all of these images is Password1 and the username will be present when you first login



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...