Monday 11 March 2019

windows 7 - How can I see a list of all users on the logon screen?


I'm trying to "configure" my Windows 7 Professional logon screen to facilitate multiple users for a shared-computer environment.


Could someone please share how to make it NOT only display the last user to use the computer to facilitate multiple users?



Answer



If I have correctly understood what you are trying to achieve, you should follow these steps:




  1. Open up your "Local Group Policy Editor" by running "gpedit.msc"




  2. Navigate to "Security Options"


    enter image description here




  3. Under the Security Options under the Local Policies, scroll down till you find the "Interactive Logon: Do not display last user name" and then enable that policy.


    enter image description here




Hope this is what your trying to achieve and hope it helps. Please let me know if your looking for something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...