Monday 18 March 2019

windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death Only After Playing Counter Strike 1.6

I have observing this weird behavior in my laptop from last 8-10 months that after playing Counter Strike 1.6 for 4th or 5th time, Blue Screen of Death Appears as soon as I close the game. Still not able to figure out what the exact reason is. I also play more heavy games like Dota 2, but that works fine. In between that time period I haven't played Counter Strike 1.6 for like 3 months and there was not a single Blue Screen Error in that period, so I am pretty sure that something related to this game is the cause. Need Help.


Blue Screen Error: Image


And My Dump File from C:\Windows\Minidump is here: Link


System Specification of my laptop:
Sony Vaio E-Series VPCEB46FG
OS- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M480 @ 2.67GHz
Ram - 4GB
HDD - 500GB
Display Driver - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...