Wednesday 13 March 2019

microsoft outlook - Can I always exclude specific recipient from Reply All?


I have mails send to me and some other persons by automated system with non-working e-mail address, and frequently I have to reply all to that message and then manually exclude that non-working mail from recipients list. That non-working mail address never changes, can I set outlook to exclude that mail every time ?



Answer



OK, I wrote little outlook 2010 addin to add this functionality, here is the code. If there is interest I will put binaries of that addin also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...