Sunday 3 March 2019

How can I get a snapshot of a website that can serve as an evidence of its current state?

How can I get a snapshot of a website that can serve as an evidence of its current state?


There is a website that requires authentication that I want to take a snapshot of it as a proof that the site did list my information at this time. So in case they take down my info, I could say I have a proof that they did have my info there before they removed it.


I could take a screenshot of it but it wouldn't be a solid evidence because screenshot image could be said to be photoshop'ed.


What would be a good way to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...