Monday 18 March 2019

Email notification tray icon for specific IMAP folders

Running under linux, I used the excellent mail-notification application to monitor my (several) mailboxes. I'm looking for something similar on windows, and having trouble finding something that will just notify me if there is new mail, and not have a bunch of features (like replying to emails) that I don't need. The one thing that I am looking for is the ability to configure alerts for specific IMAP folders, so that I get notified if I have new mail in folder A, but not folder B. Currently I have my own little app that I wrote, but I'm hoping there's something else out there a little more polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...