Tuesday 31 December 2019

linux - How to mount a compressed ISO image?

I have problem to mount a compressed (ISZ) image under Linux, which was created by e.g. UltraISO? I am aware about user-space fuseiso, but it fails to mount these images, as I have reported in Debian bugtracker (correct me if I ddi something wrong). I ask the community for a help: I need a proved solution to mount these images without decompressing them.


I believe that CONFIG_ZISOFS kernel option cannot help, as it refers a special RockRidge extension (per-file compression with mkisofs -z or mkzftree).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...