Sunday 29 December 2019

macos - mac mini(2010) can not bootup

I have an old mac mini (2010 type) memory has been upgraded to 4M hard disk 110g used, 2g free left yesterday when I reboot the mac mini it always displayed the small circle then shutdown automatically. I try to press key 'shift' to enter safe mode enter image description here


but result is same, it shutdown automatically after 2,3 minutes, there is no logon window display.


I try to press key 'Option' to enter 'disk utility'.


enter image description here


verifying the disk also failed.


enter image description here


Your comment welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...