Tuesday 24 December 2019

windows 8.1 - Kernel Data Inpage Error

I started getting this "BSOD" error a few weeks ago, and I have no idea how to find out why... It happens at random times and events so I have no idea what's causing it. I did a google search a few days ago and found out that you can look into the *.dmp file that is created during the error but, I failed to open it with the program from Nirsoft and, I also have no idea what am I supposed to look for... Can someone give me a hand? It's driving me insane...


I have an ASUS X55A Laptop with 4GB and Intel Celeron B830 1.80GHz x64...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...