Sunday 29 December 2019

windows 7 - How to configure IIS on my PC so that other machines can access it

I have a machine running Windows 7 Home Premium x64.


IIS7 is up and running; I can navigate to localhost:80 and the spiffy IIS7 welcome screen appears.


When I try this on any of my other machines, the request times out. And, yes, I can successfully ping the IIS7 host machine from the other machines.


I've tried looking over the IIS7 documentation, and the answer is probably there but I can't find it.


Or is it maybe something to do with Windows 7 security?


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...