Thursday 26 December 2019

How to view SSL Certificate details on Chrome?


Before somewhere around Chrome 55, I could look at the details of a certificate a website is using by clicking on the Green lock icon. Now that functionality seems to be gone; see picture below.


How can I bring this back? I know I can go into Developer Console -> Security but it's tad bit inconvenient.


enter image description here



Answer



As of Chrome 60 it is possible to return certificate details under "lock" menu. This option has to be enabled manually by accessing chrome://flags/#show-cert-link.


When you enable it and restart the Chrome, option to view certificate will be visible when you click on lock icon.


Menu with Certificate option


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...