Saturday 30 November 2019

google chrome - how to block advertisement popups in web browser

I use Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as web browsers. But when i open it, a lot of unwanted advertisement pop ups and other windows would be opened.To close each and every pop ups and windows is a ridiculous and time consuming job.It makes my system slow. I tried to block it by blocking pop ups , plug ins and java scripts. If i block these pop ups....in some necessary situations (internet banking,railway ticket booking...) it will give me a negative result.I have given some exceptions (bank website) in pop ups blocking.Still the problem exists. How can i overcome this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...