Saturday 30 November 2019

I want my old speed dial page on google chrome



I know this has been posted alot around here. But this is about the new google update after I tried to install google chrome on a new laptop. Google Chrome Version 29.0.1547.76 m has ruined the speed dial look I once had. It now shows a search input box and a smaller set of speed dials below it. (see image please)


enter image description here


Is there a way to get back the nice clean speed dial page we all love?



Answer



You can try the following:



  • enter chrome://flags in the address bar

  • goto Enable Instant Extended API

  • Set it to Disabled

  • Restart Chrome


This worked for me (until Google decides otherwise).


Edit: If you go directly to chrome://flags/#enable-instant-extended-api you don't have to search :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...