Friday 22 November 2019

setup - change drive letter from D: to C: for Windows drive!

My computer was installed from a USB stick, and now the Windows' drive is D:, while C: is used for external media.


I'd really want/need to change, so Windows & Program Files' drive letter will be called C:, and D: is left for something else (2nd partition).


How can I do that? Simply forcing drive letter change will cause window's internal links to break. There should be an ordered procedure or a software that does it.


I don't mind re-installing Windows for that matter, but I don't know how to force setup to call it C:


When i set windows up in the 1st place, the partitioning screen referred to the target drive as C:, but the end result is D: :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...