Friday 22 November 2019

command line - Terminal emulator with split panes for Windows 7 (64 bit)



I'm looking for a terminal emulator on Windows 7 (64 bit) with a specific feature:


to be able to split the command prompt window into multiple panes.


It's a great feature of Terminator for gnome, I think this image describes it best:


enter image description here


Notice that every pane is a different shell with different applications


NOTE: this question is similar to another one I asked: Terminal emulator with split panes for Mac OSX, but this time I'm asking for a solution in a Windows environment


EDIT: for reference, here's more about Terminator: http://gnometerminator.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html



Answer



I just saw this mentioned in another answer, and remembered that you were looking for something like this.


PowerCmd


PowerCmd


I just use Console2 with TCC/LE and PowerShell, myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...