Tuesday 26 November 2019

networking - How can I use a computer as a router and send all client traffic through anonymous proxies?

Is there a way that I can setup a spare box as a router on my network, and route client traffic through a proxy in order to hide my location?


Specifically, I would like internet traffic to/from my Roku Box to be routed via proxy, but there is no proxy support built in to the Roku. So I would like wire my Roku directly my computer's second NIC, and force all traffic through a proxy.


What kind of software and hardware setup will I need? I currently have a spare machine with two NICs and Windows XP. I have tried using the TOR network, and was able to successfully setup internet connection sharing, but was unable to figure out how to force client HTTP traffic to use the proxy.


What type of software setup do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...