Tuesday 19 February 2019

firefox - How to know which cookies are associated to a specific website?

I am using Firefox, but it could apply to all desktop-based browser (similar but different I think to this one).


I am having issues logging to a specific website. All things being equals, only by enabling all first party cookies am I able to successfully accessing my account on the website. Usually, I block all cookies by default and manually white-list websites that I trust and it works well.


But, for this website specifically, adding the domain name to my white list is not enough; surely there are more than one domain name involved (it is my Microsoft account, if it helps).


Is there some way to know all the cookies used by a website (not only the ones with a name directly associated) in order to white list them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...