Tuesday 26 February 2019

windows 7 - Adobe PDF icon disappeared?


Starting last week I've noticed that all my PDF files now have a generic white document as an icon instead of the original Adobe PDF icon.


I've reinstalled Adobe Reader, repaired it, and have had no success in getting the original icon back. The generic document icon is really getting into my head now... it's just... generic.


Is there any way to fix this?



Answer



You could try to fix incorrectly shown icons, and rebuild the icon cache. Assuming you're on Windows Vista or 7, the following links include the details:



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...