Tuesday 26 February 2019

Windows 10 cleaning up my Temp dir too often

I started an R session 8 hours ago, and the temporary directory (in \AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpWAzBY9) has already been deleted while the R session is still running. I got an error in R saying that the tempdir doesn't exist any more. How do I explain to my Windows 10 to not delete Temp so often?


This is the overview of my Startup processes from Task Manager, just to make sure no application is doing that. CCleaner is not doing it, I've installed it few days ago and this is a long term problem.


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...