Friday 22 February 2019

Email Client For Windows




Possible Duplicate:
World's simplest, LIGHTEST email client?



I am using poppeeper since 2006 its working perfect except there are 3 issues (probably for me only?)



  1. It takes 2 mins to load saved emails (I have 40+ email accounts, IMAP, POP3, etc)

  2. Sometimes it downloads email more than once and remove the mark (read-unread)

  3. It does not have visual editor


Can you suggest me a windows email client (I know outlook and thunder bird) that has everything packed up plus having above qualities?



Answer



You'll not find a "best" email client as everyone's needs and likes are different. Some of the more popular clients are Thunderbird, Eudora, Pegasus, Outlook, Evolution


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...