Tuesday 26 February 2019

slideshow - How can I have the PowerPoint Slide Sorter on my laptop's screen, and the full-screen slide on the projector?

I'll be doing a rather non-linear presentation (more of a Q&A) where I'll need to pull up arbitrary slides from a long presentation. The fastest way I can jump from one slide to another is to use the Slide Sorter (View -> Slide Sorter in PowerPoint 2007).


In single-screen mode (or duplicate display), I can click on a slide in Slide Sorter, then press Shift+F5 to display it full-screen. Fantastic, just what I need.


Now how can I do that when a projector is connected, so that on my laptop's screen I see the Slide Sorter, but the audience only sees the slide I selected, full-screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...