Tuesday 26 February 2019

printer - Occasional text printing - inkjet or laser?


Is it worth buying a inkjet printer if all I do is text printing, of say, 100 pages per year and that too irregularly? I heard that the inkjets get clogged up if not used regularly. So, should I go for laser printers (which cost 2x here) or stay with inkjets?



Answer



I spent years with one inkjet after another dying on me. Finally I got a laser printer and it was the best decision I ever made - and cheaper in the long run when you factor in the cost of ink and the cost of occasionally replacing the entire printer when it clogs up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...