Monday 16 December 2019

windows 10 - Force MSI To Uninstall


How can I force this to uninstall without the MSI? The MSI is not on the website and I tried extracting the MSI... even installing with the EXE gives the exact same error below:


enter image description here



Answer



Error shows that uninstaller was unable to find FLUSBVGAx64.msi in the computer & you could not find the .msi in website.


If you cannot find FLUSBVGAx64.msi in computer then you must look for other ways to uninstall the software.


You cannot force a non existent .msi to uninstall a software


Try one of these :



  1. Microsoft Install/Uninstall Fixit

  2. Revo Uninstaller


Note : I am not affiliated with any of these tools & recommending purely based on personal experience


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...