Sunday 4 August 2019

How do i find the product key of Windows 10 (OEM Sticker Erased)



I have upgraded from windows 7. MY OEM sticker has been Erased. I want save my Product key of windows 10. I am going to clean install it. what is command or Gui method to find the Product which is already installed.



Answer



There are two ways:


First Method:




  1. Download Produkey utility tool from nirsoft (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip)

  2. Run ProductKey.exe.



You'll be able to find product key.


Second method:





  1. Open 'Run' (Press Windows key + R)




  2. Type: slui.exe 4 then hit Enter



  3. Select your country from the list menu

  4. choose the option phone activation, then wait for an agent to assist you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...