Monday 26 August 2019

browser - Chrome zooms in when scrolling up and out when scrolling down


This is an intermittent issue. I load a website, scroll down, and Chrome automatically reduces zoom from 100% to 90%. I click Ctrl+0 to set it back to 100%. I reload the page, scroll up - the zoom goes to 110%.


This has been going on for a while on multiple computers, using the latest Chrome version.



Answer



Are all of you using a program called KatMouse or WizMouse?


I had the same problem, and it looks like WizMouse thinks Chrome doesn't have scroll capabilities. I'm saying that since all works fine if I deactivate 'Enable mouse wheel for applications withough mouse wheel support".


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...