Saturday 31 August 2019

productivity - Multi-monitor Usage



How many different applications do you use with a 2, 3, 4, 5 or more monitor setup? What's the most sophisticated multi-monitor setup you've seen?


To be more specific, I would like to know exactly how you use your multi-monitor setup and how can I make better use of my own.


How does someone take full advantage of a multi-monitor setup? And does having more monitors help your productivity?



Answer



The coolest multi-monitor setup I've seen, not in person, is Stefan Didak's office setup. Stefan is a computer animator, and has the SWEETEST home office:


http://www.stefandidak.com/office/


12 monitor setup


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...