Monday 26 August 2019

awesome wm - Simultaneously switch tags as one screen in multi monitor setup in 3.5?


The answer propsed in Simultaneously switch tags as one screen in multi monitor setup


is not working in awesome 3.5. Any solutions?


Since I' m new to awesome and lua, I don' t know how to do it myself. And I have no right to comment on the anwser. Sorry for restarting a question.



Answer



awful.key({ modkey, "Control"   }, "Left", 
function()
for i = 1, screen.count() do
awful.tag.viewprev(i)
end
end ),

awful.key({ modkey, "Control" }, "Right",
function()
for i = 1, screen.count() do
awful.tag.viewnext(i)
end
end ),

Found on the original post for 3.5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...