Thursday 29 August 2019

troubleshooting - No video output from motherboard. How to debug this?

I have assembled the following system:



  • Intel g530

  • ASUS p8h61 m lx

  • Corsair 2 GB

  • WD 250 GB

  • Raidmax 500w


The system turns on but I don't receive any video output on the screen.


I tried the following:



  • Starting without a CMOS battery.

  • Starting without RAM.

  • Starting without HDD.


All the components are brand new. I don't know which component is faulty in my case, my motherboard or the processor or both? Also, do you have other suggestions that might help me debug this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...