Saturday 24 August 2019

windows - How to choose user account when multiple user accounts are used by the same person, so the same biometrics (fingerprint, face)?

I want to use windows hello, but due to constrains related to corporate policies, I must have a separate administrator account. This means that I normally use and log in to the standard user and whenever I need to run something with administrative rights, I just write my username and password.


Now I'd like to skip writing a password and use my face to authenticate that it's me. So I set up windows hello for the admin account and it all works great. The problem is that I also want to use windows hello to log in with my standard account.


Is there a way to let windows know that the face registered for the 2 user accounts is the same and to just offer the option of which account to run each time it detects that face? Same question for fingerprints. Although technically, the easy solution is to just register 2 different fingers for each user account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...