Saturday 24 August 2019

Notepad++. How to replace different characters with corresponding letters at once?

How to find and replace in Notepad++ multiple different characters to corresponding letters at once throughout the text? For example, I have 32 characters that I want to replace. So I have the character like “À”, and I want to replace it with the letter “A”. Next, I have the character like “Æ” and I want to replace it with the letter “Ж” and so on. Generally, I have 32 such characters and each time I need to do the same operation. Is any way to do this at once?


Image demonstrating request

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...